We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
The Academy works with the uniform provider MyClothing.
You are able to purchase all uniform items, from school jumpers and fleeces to PE shorts and tops.
You can find a link to their website here.
If you need further assistance please contact us.
- Blue polo shirt (with academy logo)
- Red sweatshirt (with academy logo)
- Black/Grey shorts, trousers or skirts
- Black or white socks/tights
- Smart black shoes or plain black trainers
- Blue or red gingham dresses can be worn in the summer
- School book bag (with academy logo)
- T- shirt in house colour for PE (with academy logo)
- Black PE shorts or tracksuit bottoms for PE
- Black PE shoes
- PE Kit bag (with academy logo)
- A pair of trainers will be required for outdoor PE
Jewellery & Personal Belongings
Stud earings and watches are the only permitted jewellery on site. Pupils wearing any other items, such as hoop or long earings, rings, or bracelets will be asked to remove them.
Please do not send you children to the Academy with personal belongings other than those required for study. Mobile phones will be confiscated and any games devices brought in for break times should be done with caution. The school accepts no responsibility for lost items.