Vision and Values
At Oasis Academy Longmeadow everything we do is centred around the Oasis Ethos:
- A passion to include everyone
- A desire to treat everyone equally, respecting differences
- A commitment to healthy and open relationships
- A deep sense of hope that things can change and be transformed
- A sense of perseverance to keep going for the long haul
Our Academy specific vision and values are expressed through our motto
We believe that love is the fundamental need of every person. We care deeply about our children and show this through the time and commitment we give to them. We want our children to care for others, and for the world they live in.
We believe that children learn best when they are enjoying the lessons and that laughter and fun are essential in order to engage children with their learning.
We recognise that every child is unique and value this diversity. We give all our children the opportunity to learn as many things, in as many ways as possible so that each child is able to shine.